Sunday, August 21, 2011

Introducing The Cadillac Ciel: The Only Car You'll Ever Want To Get Drunk And Try To Impregnate Again


Yeah. I told you. I wasn't just being weird wanting to caress those curves and fill that tank. Sexy aint it?

More sweet nothings, photos and video after the jump.



"The Ciel – pronounced “C-L,” the French translation for sky – is a four-seat convertible that opens a new chapter in Cadillac’s design and product ascent, pushing the brand’s Art & Science philosophy into a new stratum. Ciel is a new expression of Cadillac’s historical grandeur, as well as a celebration of open-air motoring."


My oh my. Did you just get a tune up baby? I only ask because you're looking good. How bout I take you back to my garage where we can discuss fuel injection or anything else  that may start your engine. Would you like that? Wait...No!?! What do you mean you heard I drive around town in a lot of cars, I told you I don't have one! Those were rentals and there is nothing wrong with renting from time to time. I was tired, I had the money...It's perfectly safe. Oh, you can't trust me now? Fine, just fine! You'll probably end up as a rental yourself, only to have a legion of baby's momma's name their kids after you but mispronounce your name as "seal" or that chick from the color purple. I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean it. I just want you sooo bad *sobbing sounds*
                                       .....*more sobbing*
                                                                                          ....sooo bad.