Friday, August 5, 2011

Nicki Minaj Woke Us Up Today With A Treat From Her Teet.







Sooo, I think the post title and pic of Nicki in Central Park today, should warn you that if you're at work and have a job you'd like to keep or if you're still not capable of growing a full beard, you probably shouldn't be reading this...like I give a shit, just don't say I didn't warn you. Check for video and pics after the jump before the Illuminati wipe away every trace of it's existence.









Thanks for that Nicki! Who doesn't love the look of a fresh nipple in the morning? It's a good look. Especially when combined with the fact that her mic looks like something that she bought at the back counter of an erotic boutique. Not quite sure where the turkey drumstick fit in. I mean I have my guesses but It didn't go down as I envisioned it would. I think Nicki's true fans will appreciate this Good Morning America performance as the piece of exquistit art it is. BTW anyone know the kid at the end of the video or did you spend the last 20 mins rewinding back like me? Not sure if he's serious or just nip riding Nicki's success.