Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Headed For Divorce?

Damn Damn Damn
A pal of mine hit me on facebook and said Will Smith and Jada Pinkett were getting divorced. Now usually, with most hollywood couples I'm not surprised at all. I mean these people are usually rich, famous and beautiful, which is a perfect recipe for getting all types of exotic ass even if most of them are incredibly boring in person. So why would any reasonably young actor or actress want to get hubby'd or wife'd up??? I can't think of a good reason. I think the same applies to sports figures and most successful musicians as well.

This news though...it threw me for a loop. I'm still not sure why but after hearing this news I decided to roll up my sleeves, get dirty and do some investigative reporting. Mind you, by "investigative reporting" I mean I just googled "will smith jada pinkett". I came up with this from In Touch Weekly
"After 13 years of marriage, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have decided to separate, an insider tells In Touch Weekly exclusively. They have two children, Jaden and Willow, together. And Jada is stepmother to Will's son, Trey, from a previous marriage."
And This From The UK's Daily Mail
"Just last month they opened the doors of their luxury Malibu home and happily posed for an intimate family photo shoot.
But Hollywood power couple Will Smith, 42, and wife Jade Pinkett-Smith's seemingly picture perfect marriage has now come to a shock end, according to a new report.
They are said to have decided to call an end to their 13 year marraige, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine."

I'm really not sure why this bothers me so much, I mean I really have no burning desire to see Jada Pinkett's breasts (though I'm sure they're fine) so I don't get what's in it for me. I'll get to the bottom of this somehow but in the mean time I have to scold Nicki Minaj's titty.

Update!
As of 1pm my "investigating" has told me this is crazy talk & various outlets report friends & family of the couple strongly deny this.