Monday, September 12, 2011

Yep This SMH Is For You Serena Wiliams

So this is Serena Williams making an ass of herself. In case I kept you in suspense, pun intended. Now don't get me wrong, I love ass and tits. Aside from that I love Serena Williams' ass and tits but at what cost I beg you? At what cost? I used to have the utmost respect for her ass and tits and now...*sigh*. 


This stuff is cool when the video models do it because that's there hustle. Cool. You're a professional tennis player. Emphasis on the professional part.
Oh I'm still gonna watch this like twenty times in a row, I just won't be able to watch her play tennis again without a Pitbull soundtrack playing alongside.

Saddest thing is this was allegedly for the benefit of Drake.

Seriously???

*UPDATE* Well it seems like Serena had a stern talking to with her ass and has agreed to use some of that professional tennis money to get the legal team to remove every single trace of her booty doing scandalous things. Congratulations! Great second step to preserving your image, the first? Having a meltdown and berating a ref during your match so no one notices your booty antics to begin with. I cared enough to notice SB...SB is Serena's Booty. We have nicknames for each other. SB calls me "clap, clap, clap, clap....clap, clap, clap." Speaking of which, since the vid got axed here's something to work the imagination.