Friday, October 21, 2011

Harold Camping Describes His Effort To Warn Us Of Doomsday

Harold Camping is bat shit crazy...I imagine this is how his recent therapy session went...


"...and so you had a dream?"

"Yes, it was the rapture come forth. The Lord has warned me and confirmed the date of the new doomsday as October 21st."
"Can you give me more detail? What did you see...?"




"Okay...what happened next?"

"I woke up the next day and began spreading the word...except...
I spent quite a bit on the last campaign so this go round I had to go door to door."

"And what happened?"


****
"So let me get this straight? The statues were laughing at you!? 
Harold, are you aware that you are bat shit crazy?"
"I'm sure your heathen soul which shall burn in hell
doesn't understand but you don't need to because...."

"Get out of my office...now please."


If you want some real life Harold Camping crazy here a piece from the today show where
they mock him thoroughly: