Wednesday, December 14, 2011

F*ck... Another GI Joe Movie?!?

I thought hollywood has learned it's lesson after the first terribly bad live action GI Joe movie recently put me into a boredom coma. The thing abut it though, I was hype as hell to see that first GI Joe movie due to the awesome trailer. Well now another Joe film and another awesome trailer and I'm probably gonna see this one too because that's what I do. I'm a glutton for punishment. This whole thing would be much more mutually beneficial if they let the guys who cut the trailer make the whole entire movie.


The sequel is called GI Joe: Retaliation and this time they're luring me into a coma by adding The Rock, sexy ass Adrianne Palicki(aka sexy ass from Friday Night Lights) and one Mr Bruce Willis who is probably in the film only about five minutes longer than he was in this trailer.