Friday, December 23, 2011

Was Jennifer Aniston Really That Desperate?

I don't think anyone would argue that Jennifer Aniston is a lovely, sexy woman, who single handedly keeps the chloroform market afloat via weird dudes that write blog posts about how hot she is while waiting for her to come home from behind her bushes...not that I know anything about that or anything.


So It came as a bit of a surprise to me that her agent Sue Mengers pressed her to guilt Brad Pitt into giving up his sperm after  he ditched her for Jolie. That's right. Kind of like a parting gift, forget the fact that it's almost voluntary entrapment, her manager wanted her to go back to Pitt after he humiliated her and ask if she could maybe borrow a cup of semen or two.
I'm not so sure how this chick got so unlucky with matters of the heart but she seems happy with actor Justin Theroux now so that's good but It's hard to imagine Aniston being that hard up she'd need to even toy with the idea of pan handling for Pitt's soldiers.
I like to think sperm makes a lovely parting gift and don't know why more women don't ask for it after a break up. I like to think the quality of my own is outstanding, mainly from all the carrots. Jenn, for future reference...you know, in case things don't work out...you can always have my sperm. It's the gift that keeps on giving! Mixed babies are cute and you don't even have to pay a European smuggler named Pierre to traffic a child!