Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012 Ladies And Gents!


Yeah I know it's a day late being January 2nd and all but when your life choices revolve around booze, loose vagina and weed smoke then it kinda makes it hard to do things like giving a fuck or meeting deadlines. Besides, who's writing this shit anyway? I'm not a machine! You never think of my feelings damn you! You think it's cool of me to just type, type, type while you're out doing god knows what with god knows who?!? What does this have to do with prostitution? It was one time and I needed the money, get over it. It's my body!

Anyway... I do sincerely hope each of you who have taken the time to read any of my gibberish are in good spirits and have a new year. This year be something better but don't take yourself too seriously. Do something stupid once in a while why don't you?
Enjoy 2012 and may this year be even better than the last.